domenica 2 settembre 2007

HEALED NATURALLY FROM CANCER WITH POTASSIUM ASCORBATE RIBOSIUM

Stop! There is a new way to treat cancer: I got rid of it and please do the same I did: stop desperation have hope!
I cured my health from a cancer without any chemiotherapy with no radio horrors, just followed the Pantellini Foundation suggestions and directions.

My name is Annica Jonsson and I live in Sweden. I am 39 now and have blue eyes but in 1999 all people said they could not see my eyes since I was always crying and desperate. I had a cancer with metastasis. But in the same year in 1999 I met Mark, a italian guy who told me of the POTASSCIUM ASCORBATE RIBOSIUM, how this remedy was unexpensive, natural and about his father with cancer who with no chemiotherapy got rid of the cancer with the Ribosium potassium ascorbate.

At present Mark's father lives in Pisa (the city where is the leaning tower) in Italy in Tuscany and at the age of 80 is still alive, he forgot of the cancer and he swims at seaside as a fish and has a very good health I hope to have as him at his age.

I met mark at the University in Stockholm and he told me how his father was healed of cancer naturally in Italy with Ribosium Potassium Ascorbate.

He told me of a foundation in italy named FONDAZIONE PANTELLINI (PANTELLINI FOUNDATION) and of a new method of healing from cancer based on the Potassium Ascorbate with Ribosium, a natural method. I believed in him and tried it. Without any chemiotherapy the cancer I had in the colon and with all the probelms it was creating in my bones month after month disappeared. After so many years from 1999 I forgot I had a cancer but I still take the potasssium ribosium ascorbate every week.

I spent only some hundreds of Euros to buy the potassium ascorbate ribosium boxes and used to drink this powder in the morning. It is a natural method.

Well the cancer disappeaer, completely disappeared and so happened to the father of Mark.

Is not time to start talking of the powder of the Ascorbate of Potassium and Ribosium??

My friend mark is a web designer for this no profit foundation now (works for free for them) and is trying to make this method to be known in the world: support him please in spreading the news aroound the world: the POTASSIUM ASCORBATE RIBOSIUM can really cure thousands of people and can PREVENT people from having a cancer since it is also used a prevention from degenerative diseases.

read here below:
http://www.pantellini.org/faq_asco_eng.asp
http://www.savemark.pantellini.org/

Now you have a further choice, please talk of this, tell your friend of me and how I healed: or the POTASSIUM ASCORBATE with Ribosium with a few money or the chemiotherapy which makes you older of twenty years in a year and all your money spent for doctors who never told you the truth about chemiotherapy: the survival rate of it is calculated in the TWO years after, if it were calculated in the TEN after the survival rate would be the 1%.

Ask your chemioterapy oncologist what is inside chemioterapy and you will discover inside it there is also a gas called Yprites first used in the first world war.

READY TO USE THE ASCORBATE OF POTASSIUM AND RIBOSIUM?? It is a poweful antioxidant so effective against cancer cells, when you drink it the cancer cells start dying of hunger without any toxicity in your body.

After the first week I used it drinking in the morning I already felt energy in me and felt something was changing into good. After two weeks this sensation was deeper. In the first month the cancer started disappearing........ doctors in hospital in Stockholm were shocked.

The FONDAZIONE PANTELLINI (is a no profit foundation) is a little one and not known in the world: big pharmaceutical companies do not like them since the Ribosium Potassium Ascorbate is so cheap: a box for a month costs about 40 Dollars or so. It is natural and has no kind of drawbacks. My daughter of 4 years old takes the Ribosium Potassium Ascorbate twice a week as prevention. It works also as prevention since it keeps low the everyday's cell degenerative processes. This is what I learnt from the web site of the Pantellini Foundation.

Why is Potassium Ascorbate not “officially” recognized?
Since those who are interested in this subject often lack the basic scientific preparation for understanding the way Potassium Ascorbate works (current research texts no longer refer to the information on which Dr. Pantellini based his studies), the tendency is for misunderstandings and superficial judgements to come into play.

Annica

1 commento:

Unknown ha detto...

Hi Annica I'd like to take it for prevenzione.Could yoi pls tell me where to buy it in USA? thanks